HSV560 HDMI KVM Extender over CAT cable POC
- 【Long-Distance Stable Transmission】This KVM extender can transmits 1080p lossless audio and video signal up to 262ft via a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6e cable
- 【Point to Point】【Lossless and No-delay】With this extender you only need one power adapter on both end. No delay with K/M control for long distance interactive operation with video lossless,Support Windows, mac OS, Linux.
- 【1080p HD Signal】Support 1080p@60Hz / 1080p@50Hz / 1080p@30Hz / 1080p@25Hz 720p@60Hz / 720p@50Hz 480p@60Hz, provide you with a high quality video viewing experience
- 【Support Full USB2.0 Extending】Widely used in Bluetooth, USB headsets, Camera, Mic, Keyboard and so on, Suitable for various application scenario, Such as office management, multimedia classroom, home theatre, outdoor display etc
- 【Plug& Play】Easy to install and carry, With die-casting aluminum case, good for heat dissipation. We Promise: 24-Hour Customer Email Support
|Standard Power Input||12V|
|HDMI Port||HDMI A type Female|
|USB Port||Receiver: USB A type Female * 2 connect to peripheral device
Sender: USB A type Female * 1 connect to HOST device
|Link Connection||CAT5/5e/6 Cable|
|USB Device Supported||Keyboard/Mouse and HID devices|
|1080p@60Hz / 1080p@50Hz / 1080p@30Hz / 1080p@25Hz
720p@60Hz / 720p@50Hz
1. The power supply connects to the transmitter or receiver?
---The model can support POC, you need only one power plug for both sides,connects to either transmitter or receiver is workable.
2. Can this be used thru a lan ?
---this model can't work with LAN switch or Router, it is one to one only.
3. Is this unit USB 2.0 compatible?
4. If i put a camera on top of an hd monitor, i'll want the hdmi going from the pc to the monitor. but i need camera to pc for usb. will this work?
--- all you need is a cable. Camera to USB. It doesnt sound like there is much distance between equipments.