HSV373 HDMI EXTENDER OVER TCP/IP NETWORK DISTRIBUTED EXTENDER
HSV373 HDMI Extender Ethernet Support 1080P 120m HDMI Extender Ethernet Over Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 Rj45 HDMI Over IP Extender
This product supports 1pcs of SENDER support maximum 253pcs of RECEIVER (over Swtich)
This product not only can work as other normal HDMI extender by CAT5/6 cable up to 120 meters, but also can transmit HDMI data over local network. The data could be transmitted over switch, router and other ethernet device, an d extend the transfer distance to over 20km.
It also could work in broadcast mode, like HDMI splitter, broadcast HDMI signal from one sender to multiple receivers.
1. Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing. The loss of image quality is very small;480i@50Hz,480p@60Hz,576i@50Hz,576p@50Hz,720p@50/60Hz,1080i@50/60Hz , 1080p@50/60Hz 1080p@24Hz .
2. Supported HDMI format: 480i@50Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz , 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz 1080p@24Hz
3. HDCP compatible.
4. It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal to above 120m by using UTP Cat5e/6.
5. It can transmit by Lan.
6. Support Lan bandwidth: 100M
7. Extend 120m longer by adding one more ethernet router
8. The data could be transmitted over switch, router and other ethernet device, and extend the transfer distance to over 20km.
9. It also could work in broadcast mode, like HDMI splitter, broadcast HDMI signal from 1pcs of SENDER support maximum 253pcs of RECEIVER (over Swtich).
1* Extends HDMI signal up to 120 meters for 1080p over CAT5e/6 cable
2* Supports TCP/IP, extends HDMI signal unlimitedly over router or hub/switch
3* Follows the standard of IEEE-568B
4* Supports resolutions up to full HD1080p:480i@60Hz,480p@60Hz,576i@50Hz,576p@50Hz,
5* Supports ethernet bandwidth 100m
6* HDCP compliant
7* Extends by router connection or LAN connnection, cable length requirments as
CAT5: Max.100m between two devices depends on the quanlity of the Cat cable
CAT5e: Max.120m between two devices depends on the quanlity of the Cat cable
CAT6:Max.150m between two devices depends on the quanlity of the Cat cable
8* Power supply 1pcs of DC5V/1A
|Standard Power Input||5V|
|HDMI Port||HDMI A type Female|
|Link Connection||UTP/STP CAT5e/6|
|Working Mode||Point to Point mode
Broadcast mode( Point to MultiPoint)
|Transfer Distance||Point to Point Mode:
CAT5 80meters maximum
CAT5e 100meters maximum
CAT6 120meters maximum
|Resolution Supported||1080p@50Hz / 1080p@60Hz / 1080p@24Hz
1080i@50Hz / 1080i@60Hz
720p@50Hz / 720p@60Hz / 720p@50Hz / 720p@60Hz
576i@50Hz / 576p@50Hz / 480i@50Hz / 480p@60Hz
1. Would it be possible to purchase 1 transmitter and 2, 3 or 4 receivers? Will it deliver a full signal through router or switch?
---Yes, you can purchase more receivers.
2. If i have two transmitter's, would i need two receivers at each tv?
---If you are trying to send 2 different pictures then yes you will need 2 receivers. But, if you are trying to send the same signal to many TVs then you will only need to use one transmitter and more than one receiver. You can use a hub similar to Netgear GS105 to send to up to 4 receivers.
3. Can this product work to connect a camera to the router
---depends on the camera it has an hdmi input on one side and and hdmi output on the other there are other better options for video over distances like an rf modulator and coax or other options this is for hdmi over ehternet
Nous vous recommandons également
HSV891IR HDMI extender over TCP IP with audio extractor and IR reverse control
HSV891 matrix HDMI extender over TCP IP with audio extractor and IR reverse control